Thursday, August 6, 2015

Authors In August: Sylvain Reynard August 26th

~ SYLVAIN REYNARD ~
I'm interested in the way literature can help us explore aspects of the human condition - particularly suffering, sex, love, faith, and redemption. My favourite stories are those in which a character takes a journey, either a physical journey to a new and exciting place, or a personal journey in which he or she learns something about himself/herself.

I'm also interested in how aesthetic elements such as art, architecture, and music can be used to tell a story or to illuminate the traits of a particular character. In my writing, I combine all of these elements with the themes of redemption, forgiveness, and the transformative power of goodness.

I try to use my platform as an author to raise awareness about the following charities: Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep Foundation, WorldVision, Alex's Lemonade Stand, and Covenant House. For more information, see my Twitter account.

~Social Media Links~

Check out some of the Blog Love Sylvain has gotten on HEA Bookshelf.

Sylvain Reynard doesn't just write regular romance novels. Nope. His books are works of art; true literature that will forever be engraved in my soul. He's always provided a full escape from reality. I've always connected with his story lines and characters and in an instant, I've been able to dive into the magical world he's created. 

Here are a few of my favorite books. Click on the pictures for Amazon purchase.





No comments:

Post a Comment