Friday, August 21, 2015

Authors In August: Hadley Quinn August 21st



~Hadley Quinn~
"Hadley Quinn is a California native who lives for sunshine and surfing. She likes dance and kickboxing, and when she's not on the move, she settles somewhere with a good book or works on her own writing. Her first self-published novel in contemporary romance is The Fighter's Block. She is currently working on her second, Kiss This, which should be out by early spring. A self-proclaimed computer flunky, she's recently been trying to catch up with the world in technology. Find Hadley on Goodreads for now; maybe she'll add Twitter and Facebook one of these days!"

"Besides reading, I love cooking, gardening, chick flicks, music, dance, kickboxing, surfing, and sunshine. I've been choreographing dance for the past fifteen years and I love it. When I'm not shaking my booty, I'm dabbling with writing. Thanks for reading!"

~Social Media Links~

Hadley was introduced to me by my blog sister....I read Kiss This and connected right away to the story. It was exciting to see my home state in a book, and a little town that I visited often!! One of those fun things. After that, I started to read her other books and following along with her characters and their growing families. 

Check out some of the Blog Love Hadley has gotten on HEA Bookshelf.

Here are a few books that I really enjoyed of hers. Click on the picture for Amazon purchase. I just picked up Always Be The One and I am anxious to read it.



No comments:

Post a Comment