Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Authors in August: RK Lilly August 4th


~R.K. Lilley~
R.K. Lilley lives in Texas with her husband and their two beautiful sons. She's had a lot of interesting jobs, from being a first class flight attendant, to being a stable hand, but swears she never knew what hard work was until she had children. She's been addicted to both reading and writing fiction since she can remember. She loves to travel, read, hike, paint, game, watch anime, and make the most of every single day. She is the author of the erotic romance novels Bad Things, Rock Bottom, Lovely Trigger, In Flight, Mile High, Grounded, and the novella, Lana. She is currently working on Mr. Beautiful, Book #4 of the Up In The Air series, The Wild Side, a stand alone contemporary romance, andCrossing Fire, Book #2 of Heretic Daughter series.

~Social Media Links~

OMG. RK Lilley is my girl crush. THERE. I said it. She makes my inner fangirl do cartwheels every time she releases a new book. While I loved her Up In The Air series, (I mean... come on, it was PHENOMENAL), her Tristan & Danika books NAILED IT. HOME RUN. SIX STARS.

THE....ANGST. 
OMG! 
THE ANGST.
THE PASSION.
THE SEX.
I mean, really. Just go buy these books. 
I LOVED THEM. Can you tell?
The end. :)
Go one-click.

Check out the Blog Love R.K. has gotten on HEA Bookshelf.

Here are a few of her books I loved. Click on the pictures below for Amazon purchase.





No comments:

Post a Comment