Monday, August 31, 2015

Release Day Blitz for More Than Famous by Kahlen Aymes


MORE THAN FAMOUS
Author: Kahlen Aymes
Series: Famous #2
~ SYNOPSIS ~
Fame is a bitch... And a half.

Being a big star has its perks, but Caden Carlisle is in love with his costar, Brooklyn Halloway, and the movie studio demands that they keep it under wraps to ensure big box office success. 

Cade always disliked the spotlight, preferring to focus on the work, but coupled with the ruthless stalking of rabid paparazzi, the secrecy forced upon his new and fragile relationship, and the vindictive games of others, celebrity status turns into a curse.

Can the roller coaster of emotions bring them closer still, or will jealousy and distance rip them apart forever?

Kahlen Aymes turns up the heat and cranks up the angst in FAMOUS Novel Two; the continuation of Cade and Brook's incredible love story... Because there's more to fame than meets the eye.

~ Kahlen Aymes ~
I'm a single mother of one daughter, Olivia. She's amazing in every way.

I was born in the Midwestern United States and educated at a private university where I received a Bachelor's degree in Marketing and Business Administration.

I've always been creative with art, music, theater and writing. I decided to write a story as a way to build a network for a business venture. The reader support of my stories and my overwhelming desire to find out where my characters would take me, soon had the writing morphing the business. No one was more shocked than I. When readers began nominating my work for online awards, it took my breath away and only made me love it more. It soon became clear that writing was, and should be, my focus.

Social Media Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment