Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Authors in August: Jessica Hawkins August 5th



~Jessica Hawkins~
Jessica Hawkins grew up between the purple mountains and under the endless sun of Palm Springs, California. She studied international business at Arizona State University and has also lived in Costa Rica and New York City. Some of her favorite things include traveling, her dog Kimo, Scrabble, driving aimlessly and creating Top Five lists. She is the helpless victim of an overactive imagination that finds inspiration in music and tranquility in writing. Currently she resides wherever her head lands, which lately is the unexpected (but warm) keyboard of her trusty MacBook.

~Social Media Links~

Check out all the Blog Love Jessica has gotten on HEA Bookshelf

I met Jessica when I went to Arkansas for a signing in October 2013. We met, we hung out and we got along really well, but I had never read any of her books. Little did I know that her first series was going to be my undoing. The Cityscape Series is currently my favorite series overall, and I still dream of David Dylan. They are available in a boxed set (below) or individually. She has written another hot and angsty series called Night Fever and that was great one as well!!! 

Here are two of my favorites series of hers. Click on the pictures for Amazon purchase.



2 comments:

  1. Your "undoing"... in other words... you came undone! Goal = accomplished!! ;)

    Honored by your endless support!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHA!!! I love me some David Dylan....no other BBF has EVER lived up to him. Love him.

      Always here for you. Lots of love. ~B

      Delete