Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Authors in August: Mia Asher August 7th



~ Mia Asher ~
I'm a writer, a hopeless romantic, a wanderer, a dreamer, a cynic, and a believer. And, I might be a bit crazy - but who isn't?
I believe in happy endings however I know that not everyone is lucky enough to get one, but such is life. I think fine lines exist to be pushed and possibly crossed.
Love,
M. 

~Social media links~

Mia was my first 6 star review with Arsen and *that* book gave me a massive book hangover. I hadn't been in a support group for a book and this time I needed one. sI have read her other book, Easy Virtue and am highly anticipating an angsty finish in Sweetest Venom. She is a newer author, but her first book solidified my love for her.

Check out the Blog Love that Mia has gotten on HEA Bookshelf.

Here are her two books that I absolutely LOVED. Click on the pictures below for Amazon purchase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment