Monday, August 10, 2015

Authors in August: Renee Carlino August 10th


~Renee Carlino~
Renee’s first friends were the imaginary kind and even though her characters haven’t gone away, thankfully the delusions have. She admits she’s a wildly hopeless romantic and she blames 80’s movies staring Molly Ringwald for that. She lives in Southern California with her husband, two sons, and their sweet dog June. When she’s not at the beach with her boys or working on the next book, she likes to spend her time reading, going to concerts, and eating dark chocolate.

~Social Media Links~

WILL RYAN IS MINE. There's no buts to it, and I do NOT share. I loved how AMAZING he was. Gosh. TOTALLY SWOON-WORTHY 500 percent! Both these books were beautifully written and I'm beyond glad I read them. These are must read novels!

Check out all the blog love Renee has gotten on HEA Bookshelf.

Here are two of my favorite books of hers. Click on the picture for Amazon purchase.



No comments:

Post a Comment