Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Authors In August: Lexi Ryan August 13th


~Lexi Ryan~
New York Times and USA Today bestselling romance author Lexi Ryan’s novels
have been described as intense, emotional, and wickedly sexy. A former college 
professor, she now writes full-time from her home in Indiana, where she lives with 
her husband, two children, and a neurotic dog. Find her on Facebook or Twitter to 
chat about books, TV, and her children’s latest antics.

~Social Media Links~

Every book I read of Lexi's, I get roped in. I don't like cliffhangers, but hers are some of the best around. She has a way of telling a sexy story with some intense angst and suspense, and her books are written so well, that you get wrapped up into them. I love her stories!!! I know I can go to her and get a book/series that will make me feel all the feels and the angst I crave.

Check out all the Blog Love Lexi has gotten on HEA Bookshelf.

Here are some of my favorite series from Lexi. All her books go into boxed sets once her series is complete. I love this option and recommend them often.  Click on the picture for Amazon purchase.


No comments:

Post a Comment