Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Authors in August: DL Roan August 19th



~DL Roan~
After years of schlepping for the corporate world in an endless rotation of tasteless cube farms and cold coffee, DL Roan decided to give a little attention to the sexy voices inside her head and begin anew. Whether it's menage, action-adventure, passion-filled suspense, sexy cowboys, assassins or angels, DL's novels are sure to keep you on the edge of the page reading long into the night.

She loves to hear from her fans so stop by one of her many hangouts listed below and say hi.

~Social Media Links~

I LOVE DL ROAN.
I said it....I mean it. She introduced me to a whole new world of suspenseful writing. I am not one for action/suspense, but after reading her Second Chances, I fell in LOVE. I love the way she writes and she has a knack for multiple lover storylines. Love love love.

Check out all the Blog Love DL has gotten on HEA Bookshelf.

Below are two of my favorite books of hers. I would highly recommend them to anyone, any day of the week. Click on the picture for Amazon purchase.




2 comments:

  1. LOVE-LOVE-LOVE HEA!!!! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this author every book she has done has been so great

    ReplyDelete