Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Tate Talks Tuesday!! Exclusive Interview with Tate Connors from The Breathe Series by Rachel Brookes





This week will be FULL of all things Tate, Sav, and of course, the wonderful, Author Rachel Brookes!!!

We are celebrating and counting down to the RELEASE of BREATHLESS and we're SUPER excited!!! This will be Novella #1.5 in The Breathe Series. 

Jodie and I will be publishing our reviews of JUST BREATHE, which is book ONE in the series, throughout the week. We will also be Spotlighting Author Rachel Bookes and the entire series!! 

We are also planning a LIVE CHAT on our Facebook Page with the one and only, Tate Connors, since we had SO MUCH FUN last night interviewing him!!!! SQUEEEE!!!  We may have swooned once or twice. Okay, fine!! We totally drooled.  But in all fairness, he is a true panty-dropper!!! ;)

More details on the LIVE CHAT will be announced during the week.

Make sure you check out our Facebook Page so that you don't miss anything!



Well, let's kick off this awesome week with 

TATE TALKS TUESDAY!!!!
Here's our EXCLUSIVE Interview!



1. What's your ideal date? First question and this is bound to get dirty. Ok, well I don’t often date but my ideal date would involve solitude. I am not one of those guys that takes a girl out to a fancy restaurant or a movie. I want to be able to spend time alone with my girl, just the two of us. We would spend the day at the beach, lazing in the sun, playing around in the water. We would go grab ice cream and walk along Santa Monica Pier. I would invite her for dinner and I would cook us an Italian dish, we would open a bottle of wine and music would be playing. I would make sure she was sitting up on the bench next to where I was cooking so I could have access to her body whenever I wanted, the innocent touching of her hand, the fingers tips on her thigh. We would have dinner and drinks, we would chat about whatever came up and then we would spend the night making out and I would have her for dessert. Perfect date.

2. If you could have any superpower what would it be and why? Superhuman endurance. Have you seen my girlfriend? Shit, I wish I could do for days without stopping.

3. What's your favorite feature on a woman? Lips, there is something about a woman’s mouth and her perfect pout that sets me on fire.

4. What's your go to "I'm sorry" gift? Flowers? Jewelry? Chocolate? I write a sorry note and cook dinner. It seems to work.

5. What's your favorite part about being a business owner? What is the best thing about Red Velvet? Probably that I can do whatever the fuck I want haha. Its hard work but it’s worth it. I love having control, I need to be in control so I don’t think I could ever work for someone and obviously having an office comes in handy with Sav comes to visit. I think the best thing about Red Velvet is that it’s a chilled, laid back bar with good music, top alcohol and a pretty cool atmosphere.

6. Do you like it when the woman takes control in the bedroom or are you completely alpha male in that respect? Usually I am the one that takes control. Actually when I think about it Sav is the only one that has ever had control over me and it’s a massive turn on. Seriously the things she says and does makes my head spin. I am pretty damn lucky.

7. Where's the weirdest place you've ever had sex? Professor Jackson’s office at college…. That’s all I can say about that.

8. Tell us something about yourself that no one else knows! I know how to say I love you in five different languages

9. What's your favorite thing about Sav? Her ability to make me feel amazing as a person. I hated myself for many years but this girl and her love has made me smile more in the last few months then I have in a lifetime. I don’t know what I would do without her.
10. What are you wearing right now? Well its 6am here in LA so I’ve just got out of bed. I am wearing black boxers at the moment.

11. Do you have any plans to visit Australia with Sav someday? Definitely, that’s if our schedules ever allow it. Our lives are pretty crazy at the moment with everything that is happening but Australia is definitely on our list. Australia is where Sav grew up and I can’t wait to see it all. She just needs to invite me.

12. Do you have a favorite sexual position? I am quite adventurous and luckily for me Sav shares the same opinion on sex but if I had to choose just one it would be me on top, holding her hands above her head and having full access to her body. I love being able to go deep and hard and having full control. There is nothing better than being on top and watching as complete and utter ecstasy rushes over the girls face. Shit it’s suddenly got very hot in here.


Rapid fire preference questions!

Boxers or briefs?
Boxer briefs
Mild or spicy? Spicy
Shaved or natural? Shaved, definitely nicely groomed
Strawberry or chocolate? Chocolate
Power rangers or ninja turtles? Ninja Turtles for the win
Coffee or tea? Coffee, the stronger the better
Twitter or Facebook? Facebook, only cause Tanzi has just set me up with one
Cats or dogs? Dogs, I am allergic to cats



BONUS:
Mini one-on-one with Sav!

1. What's your favorite thing about Tate? He tries to be this tough alpha guy but I know who he really is. He is a softy. I love his protectiveness of his family, seriously he would take a bullet for his mum, Tanzi and Ali. He has a lot of love to give, he just doesn’t realize it.

2. What's the sexiest part of a guy? Shoulders. I love a guy with big broad shoulders that I can grab on to. I don’t know if it’s because they can wrap around me and protect me or if it’s because they offer good leverage, if you know what I mean. Leverage is very important girls. 

3. What do you hope the future holds for you and Tate? All I want for Tate and I is true happiness. I love that man and I hope to have him for a very long time to come.

4. How do you deal with the hotness that surrounds you? Tate, Mr. D, Lucas? You are always around panty melting hotties! A lot of panty changes…. Ok seriously though, it pains me! Firstly you have Tate who just makes me want to rip my clothes off every time I am around him, then you have Lucas has a way with words and get make a girl swoon within seconds and then you have Mr D who has that stature and alpha about him. I can understand why Tanzi fantasizes about him but come on he is practically my Dad.

5. What do you miss most about Australia? The feeling of being close to my parents. Just being able to go to all the places we use to go but now I’m making new memories in the USA so it’s easier now. I miss the laid back attitude too. 

6. What's your favorite sexual position? Oh shit, there are so many haha. I am a girl with serious needs. My favorite at the moment is what I like to call the Savannah Straddle. He is on his back, I am straddling and controlling the pace, intensity and pressure. Ahhh seriously it gets me every time and Tate seems to enjoy it too.


Well, it sure was fun interviewing these two last night!! Jodie and I had a BLAST! So thank you guys for answering our questions like pros!





Make sure you grab your copy of book ONE, JUST BREATHE!!! 
It's on SALE during this week for $0.99!!!!
*Only on Amazon*


Purchase Link:

Trust me, this book is fantastic!!

Hope to see you around this week!!

xx,
Ly







No comments:

Post a Comment