Saturday, April 13, 2013

Lace Series by Adriane Leigh

Lace Series



PAPERBACK: 

Complete Series ..

Overall I give the overall series 5 STARS..

Steel and Lace: The Complete Series (Lace, #1-4)

Synopsis:

The bestselling erotic romance series from Adriane Leigh is now available in paperback for the first time!

From the moment their eyes locked across a crowded room, he recognized something in her that he needed. Something that was impossible to resist...
Enigmatic and sexy, Carter Morgan is a wealthy CEO and playboy who keeps a model on his arm and the walls around his heart high. His dangerous good looks and seductive charm gets him whatever he wants— whenever he wants it. That is until he meets Eva.
When smart and spirited fashion editor Evangeline Austin encounters Carter Morgan, sparks fly and worlds collide. Her every instinct tells her to run, yet she can't deny the overwhelming effect he has on her. They embark on a passionate affair that threatens to consume them. 
They try to defy the odds by making their own rules and surrendering completely to the exquisite power of their passion but when unforeseen forces threaten to tear them apart, Carter and Eva must decide if the moments of exquisite perfection are worth the intense pain.

Steel and Lace: The Complete Series contains volumes #1-4 of the Lace Series.




BUY THE LACE SERIES here (Amazon)

Review: 

E-Books:



E-Book 1: Steel and Lace: 

4.5 STARS

Steel and Lace (Lace, #1)

When I first started reading Steel and Lace, I had no idea it was less than 50 pages long. I was a bit disappointed, but then I started to get into the book more and more. The very hot billionaire, Carter Morgan, has a lot of things similar to Christian Grey and Gideon Cross, both whom I love, so it's beyond safe to say, Carter Morgan made my list of hot book boyfriends. Evangeline "Eva" Austin is a regular type of 26 year old which I like; she's so far very relatable. Since it was such a short read, there hasn't really been any character development or any twist in the storyline. I'm definitely starting the second part of the Lace Series now since this one practically ended right in the middle of something.. literally!!


E-Book 2: 

Whiskey and Lace: 


4.5 STARS

Whiskey and Lace (Lace, #2)


If some of the details in the first book of the "Lace Series", were similar to those in the Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy and The Crossfire Series, then I don't even want to officially know how many there were in this book, because trust me when I say, there were a lot! But mind you, that fact wasn't a deal breaker for me. I still kept turning the pages wanting to know what happened in this story. Guess I'm really a sucker for a hot and steamy romance... and let's just say, this book is deliciously steamy!!! 
Even though this was another short book (80 pages I think), you can appreciate some character development. There was information about Eva and Carter's pasts and their respective families. There were even more passionate and very yummy scenes between them which made me swoon in the best freaking way!!! It's also very safe to say I absolutely hate Madeline!!! ugh! that bitch!!! 

Once again, this book ended right in the middle of a scene so thankfully I already have the third book because I truly hate waiting to find out how things end... I mean, curiosity plus a great book? need to read more!!. 



E-Book 3: 

Rapture and Lace: 

5 STARS

Rapture and Lace (Lace, #3)


This is by far my favorite book from the "Lace Series"!!!! I absolutely loved it..!! Carter was beyond amazingly romantic!!!! I can't go into the details as to why he made me swoon even more without revealing any spoilers, but my-oh-my..!!! Wow!! Simply, WOW!!
Regarding the similarities with FSoG and Crossfire, this book took a different direction so it kept the story line refreshing. There were more steamy and passionate sex scenes which are always a plus in my opinion. And regarding the ending... all I can say is.. I-need-the-4th-book!!!!! Desperately!!! March, can you get here any quicker!!!????? Please!!!! 
Once again, I have to say, if you're looking for a short & steamy romance, the Lace Series is perfect for you!!



E-Book 4: 

Precious and Lace: 

5 STARS


Precious Lace (Lace, #4)


This was a great book.. as usual it had both steamy and swoony scenes which for me are a major plus. I absolutely love Carter, can't say it enough. Eva.. well.. her insecurities were getting on my last nerve but I'm glad she reached a point where she realized it and finally stopped being such a pain. I found that both Carter and Eva overreacted at certain times but I loved how they made made up (usually this would be the moment where the steamy scenes would come in... two thumbs up for those). I LOVED the epilogue!!!!! Loved loved loved it!!! It was truly a HEA heaven. If you loved the Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy and The Crossfire Series, then you'll enjoy the Lace Series.






Author:

Adriane Leigh


"Born and raised in a snowbank in Michigan's Upper Peninsula and now lives amongst the sand dunes of the Lake Michigan lakeshore.

Graduated with a Literature degree but never particularly enjoyed reading Shakespeare or Chaucer.

Married to a tall, dark and handsome guy, and plays mama to two sweet baby girls. Also a voracious reader and knitter."




follow her..








XO

Ly

No comments:

Post a Comment