Wednesday, July 15, 2015

TORN BY LOVE by CA Harms - REVIEW #BlogTour



TORN BY LOVE
Author: CA Harms
Series: Scarred by Love #4
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publisher: LIMITLESS PUBLISHING
~ SYNOPSIS ~
Lily’s life was anything but easy.

Losing their father unexpectedly, and a mother that left long ago…

Is was always her and her brother against the world.

Until she met Tanner Parks her life was basic…

Uneventful but simple.

He was the unattainable bad boy…

Just out of reach yet Lily longed for him desperately.

He was foul mouthed and cocky.

He was demanding and arrogant.

But he was exactly what Lily needed…

He made her stronger.

He gave her the drive to keep her head above water, when everything was falling apart around her.

★ PURCHASE ON AMAZON US 

 ~ 5 STARS ~
While TORN BY LOVE is the 4th book in the Scarred by Love Series, I HIGHLY recommend you read all the books in order since all the characters are very much present in all the books.

During book 3, SHATTERED BY LOVE, I knew that Tanner and Lily’s upcoming story would be AMAZING. Let me tell you, CA Harms did not disappoint. Sure enough, this 4th installment was fantastic.

“I had never in my life felt so torn and helpless.”

Lily and Tanner had a bit of a past which was surrounded by emotional angst. I mean, there’s only so much a girl can take, especially if it involves having her heart broken by the same guy! It took Tanner a long time to realize that he needed Lily in his life. That she was it for him. 

It was time to make Lily his.  And THIS is where all my swooning happened.

Gosh. I thought Max was my favorite brother, but man!!! Tanner stole my heart! Seeing him worry, like, really worry about Lily (yes – there’s drama and suspense in the story line!), made me melt while reading! Then, seeing him be all protective and alpha…. Well, let’s just say he became my favorite Parks brother – for SURE. He and Lily made a wonderful couple, but they sure didn’t have things easy. Just when I thought everything was okay, there was a little bump in their journey. However, if anyone can fix things, it’s Tanner.

“I’ve decided I can’t live without you. I can’t go on without the happiness you give me. The love I feel for you isn’t something I can just get over. I need it to live.”

A massive plus about this book – heck, this SERIES – is the group of characters. What an amazing, funny, down-to-earth, and realistic family! I love, love, love their chemistry and above all, their friendship. I giggled more than once while reading their interactions; they all know each other so well! They truly made this series unique.

TORN BY LOVE was a great ending to an amazing series. The way CA Harms closed up the SCARRED BY LOVE SERIES was hands-down remarkable. It provided me full closure where ALL the characters are concerned. LOVED it! Another 5-star, must read!

“You’re my forever, Lil.”






~ SCARRED BY LOVE SERIES ~
Scarred by Love, Book 1: http://bit.ly/ScarredByLoveAmzn
Broken by Love, Book 2: http://bit.ly/BrokenByLoveAmzn
Shattered by Love, Book 3: http://bit.ly/ShatteredByLoveAmzn
TORN BY LOVE Book 4: http://bit.ly/TornByLoveAmzn


~ CA Harms ~
C.A. Harms is like any other addicted reader. She enjoys happy endings and HEA love stories. She hasn't always been a lover of Romance and had once been addicted to a good Mystery. Just recently she has taken on a new liking and now is a full blown Romance novel addict.

She lives in Illinois and enjoys spending time with her husband and two children. You will always find her with her kindle or paperback in hand as it is her favorite pass time.

Social media links:



No comments:

Post a Comment