Thursday, July 23, 2015

Authors in August: Jodi Ellen Malpas August 25th


~Jodi Ellen Malpas~
First time British author Jodi Ellen Malpas was born and raised in the Midlands town of Northampton, where she lives with her family. Working for her father’s construction business fulltime, she tried to ignore the lingering idea of This Man until it became impossible. She made time and found the courage to release her creative streak, unleashing the character Mr Jesse Ward, Lord of The Manor. 

Jodi took a chance on a story with some intense characters and exploded onto the self-published author scene at the end of October 2012, sparking some incredible reactions from women all over the world. Within two months of self-publishing This Man, Jodi made the decision to leave her day job to concentrate on her new and very unexpected career in writing. 

The second instalment of the This Man Trilogy, ‘Beneath This Man’ was published in January 2013 and fast became an Amazon Bestseller, holding #1 position in the chart of its genre for many weeks in both the US and UK. Now the anticipation for the third and final part of the trilogy, ‘This Man Confessed’, is rife and will be published July 2nd 2013 by Grand Central Publishing.

~Social Media Links~

 I found JEM right after I started reading. I fell in LOVE with her alpha and just swallowed it up. I loved the angst she provided and all the emotions she made me feel. I was new to reading when I found her and she set the tone for an alpha for me. Love her writing!! I got to meet her in Vegas in October 2014 and that made my whole trip worthwhile!!!  I have picked up her newest series, One Night, but haven't read it just yet. I am ready to meet "M".

Check out all the Blog Love Jodi has gotten on HEA Bookshelf.

These are the only books I've read of hers, but I always HIGHLY recommend them. Click on the pictures for Amazon purchase.




No comments:

Post a Comment