Thursday, July 23, 2015

Authors in August: Tina Reber August 28th


~Tina Reber~
TINA REBER had her first library card at the age of four. The daughter of a small town librarian, books have always held a special place in her life. Her debut novel, Love Unscripted, has been a top contender on Amazon's Best Sellers in Women's Fiction, ranking in the list's top 10 novels often.

She lives a quiet life in Pennsylvania with her husband and son, who allow her to slip away into ficticious worlds on a daily basis.

Visit her at http://tinareber.com


~Social Media Links~

Tina Reber has a way with words. As simple as that. Both these books kept me on the edge of my seat, turning the pages in desperate need to find out what would happen next. Ryan will forever be one of my top book boyfriends!! I HIGHLY recommend you grab BOTH these books.

Here are a few of my favorite books. Click on the picture for Amazon purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment