Thursday, November 27, 2014

We're thankful....


Today is a day that is all about family and the things we are thankful for. Family comes over, we cook a whole huge feast and we watch movies afterwards. Every year, same thing. I love it. 

This year, I have all that and more to be thankful for.  Along with my amazing family, I have a new 'family' to be thankful for as well-my 'book family'. I love my #BlogSister to pieces and am very thankful for all the time we've spent together and I'm so happy we finally got to meet. I'm thankful for the many others I have had the chance to grow friendships with as well and hope to actually meet one day!! 

Love your family, snuggle your kids, enjoy your life, read a good book.




I've learned that I've got to take the good with the bad and make the best of it. Which is why on this Thanksgiving, I'm grateful for every blessing and every lesson. I'm grateful for every smile and every tear. 

I'm thankful for my #BlogSister and best friend, Bethany. Without her, I might actually remain sane. 

The love of my life, Jeff, and our little family we have -- THANK YOU for showing me what it truly means to be loved....and spoiled. 

Last but not least, my parents and siblings, thank you for everything!! You've all helped me become the woman I'm today. 

Happy Thanksgiving!!! 




Don't miss out on all the Thanksgiving SALES







No comments:

Post a Comment