Friday, October 3, 2014

✰ ✰ PROMO ✰ ✰ "Bigger than the Sky" by Harper Bentley



BIGGER THAN THE SKY
Author: Harper Bentley
Series: Serenity Point, Book #1
~ SYNOPSIS ~
Five years ago, I left my fiancé, hotter than hot Navy SEAL Kade Kelly, at the altar. 

No, I’m not an idiot. 

Yes, I had my reasons. 

Now I’ve made a new life for myself working at a large firm in Richmond and I’ve left the past behind. Or so I thought. 

Upon returning to my hometown of Serenity Point, Virginia, to take care of some business, I find that Kade’s now home for good and he’s none too happy about my being here. 

Two months. That’s all I’m staying then I’m out of here. Unless I believe the town’s pink-haired psychic’s prediction. Or embrace the sense of belonging I feel at being back home. Or give in to the emotions stirring inside when Kade's attention is suddenly on me. 

He scares the crap out of me. 

He thrills me. 

He used to tell me our love was bigger than the sky. 

I always knew ours was a once-in-a-lifetime love. So how can he be so sure it can happen again? 

This book contains adult situations, explicit sex and language. Not recommended for readers under age 18.








~ HARPER BENTLEY ~

Harper Bentley has taught high school English for 22 years. Although she’s managed to maintain her sanity regardless of her career choice, jumping into the world of publishing her own books goes to show that she might be closer to the ledge than was previously thought.

After traveling the nation in her younger years as a military brat, having lived in Alaska, Washington State and California, she now resides in Oklahoma with her teenage daughter, two dogs and one cat, happily writing stories that she hopes her readers will enjoy.

Social media links:













No comments:

Post a Comment