Monday, September 23, 2013

Author PROMO Spotlight: NJ COLE




Congratulations to Author NJ COLE for winning the AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT CONTEST over at our Facebook Page!!!




















Meet Author
NJ COLE: 


NJ Cole is a witty, mid-western girl with a kinky side. She works by day and writes by night, all while being a mother to her wonderful boys and serving her Sir. Unlike many of today’s authors, she chooses to write in first person, allowing the readers to experience life through the eyes of the unique characters that live in her head. Her love of those characters and respect for their stories come through loud and clear in her writing. With over two million reads of her online work in the past six months, NJ Cole is clearly an up and coming author.


Contact:





Here are her books....
Enjoy!!!



Synopsis:

Rebecca Summers enjoys pleasing herself with the curtains open. When a mysterious stranger calls to tell her that he is watching, fantasy becomes reality as she begins to perform for him. Following his instructions over the phone while he watches from afar, she finds herself craving more. 

Oliver Durant has always been drawn to humans to exert the dominance and control his kind needs to feel alive. While secretly observing her and calling nightly, he can’t seem to get enough of Rebecca, whom he refers to as butterfly. His urges with her are stronger than the need to dominate, as he is driven to possess her in every way. 

Both of their worlds are turned upside down when they finally meet and she agrees to enter into a Dominant/submissive relationship with her Midnight Caller.





Excerpt:

There I was, nearly twenty-four hours after the mysterious phone call, lying in bed with my favorite toy at my fingertips. I masturbated almost every night. Though I didn't always pleasure myself in the same way or use the same toy, I usually did it in my bed with my curtains wide open. I guess you could say I’m a bit of an exhibitionist. I lived on the fourteenth floor of a large apartment building where the western wall was entirely made of glass. Now, I'm not crazy. Though I liked to fuck with the curtains wide open, I kept my lights off. I could see out, but no one could see in. It was erotic, yet safe.
The first time it happened was an accident, really. I’d been sitting in the living room reading a romantic novel, and my hand slipped up into my shirt. My fingers lazily played with my nipple, rubbing and gently tugging while I read. I’m not sure how long I was like that, but when I looked up, it had grown dark outside and I realized that anyone could see right into my apartment since I had the lights on.
I pulled my hand quickly from my top and glanced around nervously to see if any of the people in the apartment building across the street had seen me. As I scanned the apartments, I saw a man quickly turn and look away. There was an obvious bulge in his sleep pants.
I should have been upset, mortified even, but instead, I felt wetness gather between my legs. I ran to the shower to wash away my shameful response, but ended up pleasuring myself under the scalding water, imagining him masturbating while watching me.
For weeks after that, I’d imagine different guys watching me finger fuck myself while I was in the shower. I imagined being a stripper at a club where men would get aroused by my dancing. Hell, I even imagined being in one of those peep show rooms I had read about, where women have sex and men pay to keep the curtain open. I imagined it all.
Yet imagining wasn’t enough, and though I didn’t have the courage to actually do it, I compromised by masturbating with the curtains open and the lights off. I knew in theory that people couldn’t see me, but I could see them, and that was hot.
I’d been doing it for over a year now, and I loved it each and every time. That guy I’d seen watching me the first time had moved out a while back, but it didn’t matter; it was the idea that someone—a complete stranger—could be watching me that got me off.
As I lay there thinking about all the people in the apartments across the boulevard from mine, I let my hand slip up inside my top. What if the call last night hadn’t been a wrong number? My nipple got hard beneath my fingertips at the mere thought. What if there had been a man actually watching me? I gave my sensitive skin a gentle tug. What if he was watching me now? I tugged harder, moaning in pleasure.
It had been over two years since I'd had a boyfriend, and at that time, I had no idea what I liked in bed.
Since then, I'd learned a lot about what I liked from pleasuring myself. One thing that I seemed to love was a bit of pain with my pleasure.
My other hand moved lower and slipped in between my slick folds. I groaned in pleasure. I wasn't surprised that my fingers found my clit slightly swollen, or that within a minute, it was throbbing. Like I said, I know what I like, and imagining this man, my midnight caller, watching me was definitely helping.
My fingers picked up the pace, and the gentle rubbing of my clit turned to rapid flicking and finally to rough tugging of the over sensitive bud. I grabbed for my toy and clicked it ‘on’. Without playing around, I thrust it into my dripping pussy. I began pounding it into myself, causing my back to arch and a light perspiration to cover my skin. I felt my climax start to build, and I slowed my pace to drag it out a bit longer. After a few more torturous minutes, I fell over the edge.
I lay there panting with a cheesy grin on my face, enjoying the post orgasmic high. Lazily, I glanced over at the phone. See, nothing to worry about. Just as the thought popped into my head, the phone began to ring.
I considered not picking it up, but I'm not a coward. I took a deep breath, slowly picked up the receiver and brought it to my ear.
"That was beautiful, butterfly."



Purchase:





Synopsis:

Senator Maxwell Joseph has it all—money, power and good looks—the trifecta when it comes to attracting the ladies. He even has women willing to be tied up, spanked and fucked all while calling him Daddy, fulfilling his secret fantasy. On the night of his thirty-fifth birthday he finds a goddess waiting for him in his hotel room. She is beautiful, sexy and very willing, yet the fruit she offers is very forbidden. Not only at nineteen is she barely legal, but she is the daughter of his best friend and political advisor. 

Mackenzie Wade has had a crush on the senator for years, and when an overheard phone call affords her the opportunity she needs to make her fantasies a reality, she jumps on the chance offering herself as a birthday gift. 

Throwing caution to the wind, Max gives in to temptation and gives them both what they have been yearning for—a night filled with ropes, floggers and toe-curling sex. Although satiated, one night of passion wasn’t enough for either of them, and they began a clandestine affair. 

The solid ground on which he’d built his career now began to shift as his wants and dreams for the future began to change. In what he can only describe as a landslide, Max hold on tight to the only thing that he can, Kenzie, and goes on the ride of his life, knowing all along that in the end, he may have to make a choice between the woman of his fantasies and his career







Excerpt!! 

Opening the door to the suite, I found a beautiful creature in my bed with the hottest body I’d ever seen. She was wearing white thigh highs, a short plaid skirt, and a white top. It was a classic school girl outfit and I loved it. Everything about her was perfect, but everything about her was wrong. 

“Mackenzie! What the hell are you doing?”
“I’m giving you your birthday present, Senator Joseph.”
The way she said my name made my dick rock hard again.
“Mackenzie, this is completely inappropriate.”
“Who gives a fuck if it’s appropriate or not,” she said, rubbing her thighs together. “And I know you want me. I saw how you were looking at me earlier. I even know what you’re into.”
My stomach dropped. Could she mean she knew about my sexual preferences? “What are you talking about?”
“Oh, I know. I overheard my father talking once.” She got off the bed and walked over to me, her eyes never leaving mine as she crossed the room. She grabbed hold of my tie and began running her fingers over it. “I know exactly what you are into, Senator Joseph.”
“Mackenzie, you’re what…sixteen years old?” I questioned, grabbing her wrist and removing her hand from my tie.
“Sixteen? You sent me a graduation present last year,” she laughed. “I’m nineteen. My birthday was just last week.”
She was legal. I’m sure she said more, but all I heard was that she was nineteen. I had also caught something else she said a moment ago. She’d mentioned that she knew what I was “into,” and I needed to know what she meant.
“What is it you think I’m into?” I asked with more authority than I felt at that moment.
“You like to tie up little girls and fuck them. Isn’t that right, Senator?”
Her words made my dick twitch. The summary wasn’t exactly accurate; I didn’t like actual little girls, just women in their early twenties who were willing to dress up for my fantasies. What I gathered from her statement, though, was that she wasn’t repulsed; she sounded excited at the thought. 
There were a million reasons I shouldn’t do this. She was barely legal. She was the daughter of my top advisor…and best friend. I wasn’t prepared. We didn’t have any sort of contract. I had no clue what her limits were. It just seemed wrong, yet all of that flew out the window when she looked up at me and licked her lips. 
“Don’t you wanna tie me up and fuck me, Senator Joseph?”
Consequences be damned. I wasn’t thinking with my head, I was thinking with my dick. And my dick wanted her. “On your knees, little girl,” I commanded harshly.
She dropped to the floor instantly; when she did, I walked around her and pulled her hands behind her back. “So you want to be tied up? To offer yourself to me? To please me?”
“Yes,” she panted.
“Yes, what?” I asked, removing my tie.
“Yes, Sir,” she moaned.
“Yes, Daddy,” I corrected.
“Yes, Daddy.”


Purchase:








Illicit Affairs is a compilation of three erotic tales with women giving into their darkest desires and pursuing the forbidden. Second Chances is the one written by NJ COLE.

It also includes authors:
Jo Matthews
Bec Rose



Second Chances
by NJ COLE

Synopsis: 
Calla Moretti married her college sweetheart, Bill. Married life was great at first, but as his career had her dropping out of college and moving away from her family and friends, Calla struggled with her role as a wife and homemaker. Stress due to infertility and Bill’s affairs, had the marriage on the brink of failure. When she drives home in the middle of a thunderstorm and spots first a broken down motorcycle, then the sexy rider, she decides to take a chance and offer him assistance. Realizing fate brought her together with a man who could give her the one thing her husband couldn’t—a baby—Calla decides to take a chance. One romantic night, one big lie, will it save her marriage or fill her heart with more emptiness? Will this be the answer to her prayers? In life, are there truly second chances?



Excerpt: 

As the euphoria began to subside, I realized I still had his head in the vice that was my thighs. I relaxed my muscles to release him, but he didn’t seem in a hurry to move. Instead, he lowered his lead slightly and licked at the arousal I could feel trickling from my body.
“God, you’re delicious,” he groaned, pulling back. “I could do that all night, but I have to have you.” Standing at the foot of the bed, he lowered his pants. I was glad he hadn’t turned off the light or I wouldn’t have been able to see the most magnificent cock in the world. It was long and thick and beautiful—if that was even possible.
I drug my eyes from it and looked up to his face to find that he wasn’t smiling. In fact, he looked upset. The color seemed to have drained from his face in the blink of an eye.  I was about to ask what was wrong when he spoke. “I um…I don’t have a condom. I just…well I didn’t know.” He raked his hand over the stubble on his face. “Do you? Of course you don’t. It’s not like someone like you would have…” His words trailed off as he ran his hand through his hair. “I can go and see if there is any place open. SHIT! I don’t even have my bike. I could borrow…”
“It’s okay,” I said softly, interrupting his little rant.  
He looked at me, eyes wide. “You mean it’s okay to borrow your car? Or…” he hesitated and dropped his voice an octave,  “is it okay okay?”
Lying back, I pulled him on top of me. “I mean, it’s okay.” I knew he thought I meant I was on birth control; it was deceitful, but it was what I needed.
Settling on top of me, he slid one hand under my back as the other cupped my cheek. “You are so beautiful,” he said, gazing down at me. “I swear I could stare into your eyes all night.”  
I whimpered at his words and how genuine they sounded. I’d never felt so attractive in my life. It was impossible to understand why he thought my muddy green eyes were beautiful, but I could tell that he believed what he said.
“God I want you,” he groaned through gritted teeth. “I can’t remember ever wanting anything more.”
His eyes closed as he kissed me gently. It wasn’t urgent like the others; I could tell he was taking his time. As our tongues met, he shifted his weight nudging my legs apart slightly. When he moved his hips, I felt his cock glide in long strokes over the top of my swollen pussy and rub against my clit. I rotated my hips slightly and groaned in response.
His lips left mine as he shifted back onto his knees. With the hand that was under my back, he lifted me slightly and lined me up with his cock. He didn’t reach between us—there was no fumbling at all—he just pressed forward gently, the tip of his erection separating my folds. He stared into my eyes as his throbbing member entered and stretched me.
“Fuck, you’re so small, Baby. Am I hurting you?” he whispered, his lips inches from mine.
I shook my head, unable to speak. It didn’t hurt at all; it felt wonderful. I did, however, mewl in pleasure, causing him to stop his forward movement.
Finding my voice I whimpered, “Please don’t stop. You feel so good.”
“Ungh, I couldn’t stop even if I wanted to,” he groaned, rolling his hips and inching in a bit more. I craved all of him, so I grabbed onto his ass and pulled him to me as I lifted my hips and thrust myself toward him. I yelped in pain as he entered me fully, our hips finally touching. His eyes flashed with concern at my sound, but I smiled up at him. It was painful, but it was a good pain. I’d never felt so full.


Purchase:






Please join Bethany and I over at our Facebook Page where we will be having giveaways and fun contests during this week!!

Thank you!!!

xx,
Ly

















No comments:

Post a Comment