Friday, January 1, 2016

❄.¸¸.❄*´¨* TOP FAVORITE BOOKS OF 2015 *´¨*❄.¸¸.❄


What an amazing bookish year 2015 has been! I was incredibly lucky enough to read a ton of fantastic novels and as HARD and PAINFUL as this might be, I've narrowed it down to my TOP 15 Favorite Novels of the year. 

I HIGHLY recommend you all one-click these books. Seriously, Don't wait. Grab your copies now! You won't be sorry!!
In NO particular order, I leave you all with...

Kane's Hell by Elizabeth Finn - Erotic Contemporary Romance
The Prince by Sylvain Reynard - Paranormal Romance 
The Raven by Sylvain Reynard - Paranormal Romance 
Blow by Kim Karr - Romantic Suspense
Crush by Kim Karr - Romantic Suspense
Touch Me Not by Apryl Baker - NA College Romance
Come to Me Recklessly by AL Jackson - Contemporary Romance 
Inevitable by CA Harms - Contemporary Romance
LIES by CA Harms - Romantic Suspense
Darkness Lurks by JL Drake - Romantic Suspense
Darkness Follows by JL Drake - Romantic Suspense
Darkness Falls by JL Drake - Romantic Suspense


I loved reading this past year....the books that came out were of a different calibre. I read less than I wanted, but was amazed by what I did read. I also took a few months off with having surgeries, buying a house and moving, and quite a few vacations!!

 I was really excited to be on all the tours I was, and to be able to represent HEA Bookshelf was a great pleasure. What an awesome year!! Here's to a NEW YEAR with a NEW outlook!!


Break Even by Lisa De Jong - Romance/Triangle


Black Lotus Series by Ek Blair - Series/Dark Romance


Priest by Sierra Simone - Erotica/Taboo/Forbidden

Fighting Shadows by Aly Martinez - Sports Romance

The Fall Up by Aly Martinez - Romance

Perfectly Imperfect by Harper Sloan - Romance, Contemporary/Inspirational

The Wake Series by M Mabie - Romance

Innocents by Mary Elizabeth - Coming of Age

Reckless and Real by Lexi Ryan - Contemporary Romance

Kaleidoscope Hearts by Claire Contreras - Contemporary Romance

Cold Fury Hockey Series by Sawyer Bennett - Sports Romance




No comments:

Post a Comment