Monday, January 15, 2018

BOOK REVIEW: Everywhere Unraveled by Fiona Keane, YA ROMANCE


Everywhere Unraveled by Fiona Keane is available for purchase!
AMAZON US | AMAZON UK | AMAZON CA | AMAZON AU

YA ROMANCE | FOUNDLINGS SERIES #2


They told me I had to leave her.
They were right.

It doesn’t matter that she’s the first thing I think about every morning, and my last thought before I sleep.

It doesn’t matter that the moment my heart started beating was when I laid it at her feet.

As long as she’s around me, she’s in danger. I have to keep her away, keep her safe, before this storm overtakes us.

The truth is something she cannot know, should never know. Even if that means I’ll never see her again.

NOW AVAIlABLE FOR PURCHASE!
START THE SERIES TODAY WITH BOOK 1: NOWHERE GIRL!
AMAZON US | AMAZON UK | AMAZON CA | AMAZON AU
** Books must be read in order. **

REVIEW: 5 STARS
A page-turning sequel!! Jameson and Sophia’s suspenseful story continues in this second installment in the Foundlings series! 

This book picks up right where book 1 left off and while we got a lot of questions answered, there’s still so much more to be revealed. The general storyline following these characters is truly addictive!! I can’t get enough. Gosh, I need book 3! 

Jameson is as always very swoon-worthy. His devotion to Sophia will make anyone’s heart melt. He’s her protector through and through and would do absolutely anything to keep her safe, to make her happy.

Sophia isn’t the strongest 18-year-old, but can you blame her? Going through everything she’s already experienced and now all of what’s happening? I’d be having back-to-back panic attacks too! Good thing she has Jameson bu her side. 

Fiona Keane’s writing is truly amazing. I am so glad I have found her because she’s quickly become one of my favorite authors! She’s now on my auto-purchase list because I KNOW I will love her stories. 

Go grab this book! If you haven’t read Nowhere Girl, start there because books in this YA Romantic series must be read in order. You won’t be sorry, I promise! FIVE STARS!!!!

 
 
 
 

MEET FIONA KEANE
Fueled by coffee and rainy days, shelves of books consuming her home in the Pacific Northwest, and a vivid imagination, Fiona writes about love because she believes the world needs more of it. She could spend eternity lost in a story, taken into someone’s thoughts while she is left lingering there long after the pages have turned. Fiona works to meld themes in the current world and spin them into stories of longing, determination, and hope. Her characters are relatable and relevant, as they battle their own fictional version of existence.

CONNECT WITH FIONA KEANE

HOSTED BY

No comments:

Post a Comment