Monday, May 1, 2017

The Sinner's Touch by Apryl Baker #BookReview

THE SINNER'S TOUCH by Apryl Baker
A Manwhore Series #2
~Kade
I fucked up.

She was the best and worst mistake I ever made.

I took the coward’s way out and ran.

Now I have a chance to make it right, but she's being stubborn. It used to be cute, but this time it can get her killed.

Boston's latest serial killer has his sights set on the only woman I have ever truly loved, and I will keep her safe even if it pisses her off, even if she hates me for it.

All bets are off this time. I want her. He wants her. Only one of us will win.

And I never fucking lose.

~ Angelique
He left me broken, shattered. Pain unlike any I’ve ever felt filled me in the wake of his absence.

Six years later, I thought I’d finally gotten over him and moved on.

But Fate is a tricky bitch. She likes to torture us.

She brought Kade back to me, but I won’t ever hurt like that again.

I just have to stay out of his bed until this is over.

Fate is a cruel, cruel bitch.

PURCHASE YOUR COPY!
Also available on Kindle Unlimited!

BOOK 1: TOUCH ME NOT

— REVIEW: 5 STARS —
OH. MY. GOSH. When I saw that Apryl Baker was releasing a second book in this series, I legitimately SCREAMED. I was over the moon!!!! Seriously!!!! I absolutely LOVED Nik and Lilly's story (Touch Me Not) so I was elated and yet curious, all at the same time about Kade getting his own book!

Boy, oh, boy...
Apryl Baker does not disappoint, let me tell you! Right off the bat I was hooked. I was instantly drawn in and irrevocably addicted to this story. Gosh!!! There's so much I can say about The Sinner's Touch, but I CAN'T!!!! It's just one of those books that you NEED to read. It was emotional, suspenseful, passionate, ansgty...and quite frankly, EPIC. This one was a bit darker in some aspects than the first book, but oh man. It made it THAT much better! Everything about this book had me craving to find out more...had me at the edge of my seat!! The suspense in this novel was hands-down creepy and a perfect addition to an already amazing page-tuner. 

Kade and Angel had this intense connection and a chemistry that truly sizzled! Their past...wow. What a heartbreaking situation!! As their story unraveled, I could not help but feel their pain and anguish. So well written and developed. Apryl Baker is truly brilliant!! I was sad and all kinds of upset for Angel, not to mention terrified, but at the same time, I understood Kade. I needed them to find their HEA, if anything because they both deserved something good for once. 

"But what does any of it matter now?" she whispered, her tongue darting out to wet her lips. 

"It matters, moye serdtse." He leaned in until his forehead was pressed against hers. "It matters because I love you, and I needed you to know the truth."

You guys, SERIOUSLY. Get this book. Actually, get BOTH books in this series because honestly, you will fall in love with the Kincaid brothers. The Sinner's Touch has definitely made my Top Favorites Books of 2017 list!!  FIVE SEXY RUSSIAN STARS!



No comments:

Post a Comment