Tuesday, November 14, 2017

BOOK REVIEW: Sheet Music by K.L. Myers

SHEET MUSIC by K.L. Myers
Razor's Edge #1
Rocker Romance

My name is Cayson James Razor, front man and lead singer for Razor’s Edge. I’m a rocker through and through, and nothing can change me. I don’t believe in romance and happily ever afters. Or at least that’s what I thought.

Enter Kayla Marshall, romance writer and travel companion for thirty days. She’s oblivious to how the real world works. It’s my duty to open her eyes to the fantasy land she lives in.

When the unthinkable happens and my long-time friend and drummer for Razor’s Edge leaves for rehab in the middle of a sixty-day, forty-three-city tour, I’m faced with the reality that there is more to life than the music. But before I can tell Kayla that I was wrong, she disappears.

Now I’m questioning everything. Are there such things as happily ever afters, or are they just a fantasy people believe in?

This is my journey to discover if a rock god can give up his evil ways to find the one he was destined for.




READ THE PREQUEL FOR JUST 99CENTS!

REVIEW: 5 STARS
After reading the prequel, Rocking Between the Sheets, I knew I needed to start this one right away. Cayson Razor is not your typical rocker. I mean, yes, he did have his share of girls, but he wasn't what the public thought or what the magazines said he was. Music was his life, his passion, and he would in no way, shape or form ever jeopardize that. 

Kayla was quiet and innocent compared to all the other girls Cayson ever came across, and that petrified him beyond belief. But after realizing that what he believed in practically his entire life was not true, he opened his heart to Kayla. Of course, things aren't always easy and their relationship faced a test that could've easily broken anyone up. 

This was not the typical rocker romance where the main characters face issues because of rumors or tabloids. The situation in this book went above and beyond that and it was a REAL issue that could affect anyone. Suffice it to say, that was a refreshing change. 

If you're in the mood to swoon, you need to meet Cayson Razor! FIVE STARS!


No comments:

Post a Comment