Thursday, July 23, 2015

Authors in August: Vi Keeland August 18th


~ VI KEELAND ~

Vi Keeland is a native New Yorker with three children that occupy most of her free time, which she complains about often, but wouldn't change for the world. She is a bookworm and has been known to read her kindle at stop lights, while styling her hair, cleaning, walking, during sporting events, and frequently while pretending to work. She is a boring attorney by day, and an exciting smut author by night!

~Social Media Links~

Good Lord!! Vi Keeland's books are ADDICTING. Seriously. Once you start, you won't be able to put them down. You won't - I mean it. I neglected everything while reading and I do NOT REGRET IT. Her books are THAT GOOD. I was fully invested in the different story lines and I found myself turning the pages like a crazy person. Phenomenal and HOT. :)

Check out the love that Vi has gotten on HEA Bookshelf.

Here are a few of her books I loved. Click on the picture for the Amazon purchase.




No comments:

Post a Comment